Saturday 15 March 2014

Barry M Eyeliner Kohl Pencil

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven't been posting a lot recently, its been busy at school.

For me, eyeliner is a key part of my day to day look, so its important that I have a good one.
Considering I use it every single day, I go through a lot of eyeliner pencils, so I don't want one that's too expensive.

This one is from Barry M , and it's available in your local Boots, Superdrug and many other drugstores.
For £3.99, it does its job really well.



The tip is soft, so it doesn't hurt to apply, and it has a smooth application, and it sharpens very easily.
The only problem with this eyeliner is that it rubs off easily, especially if you have oily skin. I would have to reccomend using a setting spray with this eyeliner, if you have oily skin, or to refrain from doing any strenuous activities that may cause sweat.
But for me, wearing it to school is fine and it lasts all day



I get this eyeliner in black, but it comes in a variety of colours including ; various shades of blue, brown, gold, white, hot pink and many more!

So if you're looking for a cheap kohl pencil perhaps for school, work, or for everyday use, I would reccommend this.

Lots of Love
Imogen


follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, I love to hear what you think! I also love to check out blogs, so leave a link!